Size: 0.84 oz (25ml)
Units per case: 12
1. Roughen, clean and dry all surfaces to be bonded or repaired.
2. Turn nozzle endup and pull plunger back slightly (1/8″). Allow air bubbles to rise to top. Snap off and save storage cap.
3. Push plunger to dispense equal amounts of hardener and resin onto a discardable surface such as a piece of cardboard. Mixing paddle will pop out from plunger. Pull back plunger to stopflow. Snap on cap.
4. MIX THOROUGHLY with paddle provided and apply to surface. Bond sets in 5 minutes and item can be handled in 2 hours. Full strength in 8 hours. Low temperatures lengthen set time.
5. Wipe nozzle clean. Storage cap snaps on one way only.
NOTE: Not recommended for use above 200°F (93°C). Does not bond to Polyethylene or Polypropylene Plastics.
Causes skin irritation and serious eye irritation
May cause an allergic skin reaction. Precautionary Statements – Prevention: Contains: Bis[4-(2,3-Epoxypropoxy)Phenyl]Propane, Limestone, Silicon, Neopentyl glycol diglycidyl ether, 2,4,6-Tris(Dimethylaminomethyl)phenol. Obtain special instructions
before use. Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood. Use personal protective
equipment as required. Wash face, hands and any exposed skin thoroughly after handling. Wear protective
gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection. Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapors/spray.
Contaminated work clothing should not be allowed out of the workplace.
Precautionary Statements – Response:
IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do.
Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water. If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention. Take off contaminated clothing and wash before reuse. Precautionary Statements – Storage: Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep container tightly closed. Store locked up.
Precautionary Statements – Disposal: Dispose of contents/container to an approved
waste disposal plant.
Keep out of the reach of children