Size: 1 Kit, clamshelled
Units per case: 6
1. FOR RADIATOR TANKS: Allow radiator to cool before starting repair. Remove radiator cap to vent.
FOR ALL TANKS: Allow tank to drain or reduce fluid level below damaged area to stop the leak.
2. Prepare by removing all grease, tar, oil, etc. from repair area. Hand sand approximately one inch beyond the damage with sandpaper to provide a new surface. Remove dust and wipe clean. For cracks that may continue to creep, drill a hole at both ends. 3. Cut fiberglass cloth to fit the sanded area.
4. Mix epoxy as follows: YOU MUST COMPLETE THE REPAIR IN LESS THAN 5 MINUTES BEFORE THE MIXTURE STARTS TO HARDEN. WARNING, EPOXY POUCH MAY BECOME HOT TO TOUCH AFTER MIXING.
a. Firmly apply pressure to lower half of pouch to burst center seam.
b. Knead contents together until mixture is a uniform color (mix for no more than 30 seconds).
c. Cut corner of pouch and dispense half of epoxy mix over damaged area with
5. Spread the epoxy mixture in a uniform layer on the area to be covered by fiberglass.
6. Place fiberglass over damaged area.
7. Spread the remaining epoxy mixture over the fiberglass until completely saturated.
8. Taper the edges of the repair area beyond the fiberglass. REPAIR IS NOW COMPLETE. 9. Tank may be refilled after 20 minutes or when repair is tack free.
NOTE: Repairs may be made below 32°F, but will require longer time to harden.
Causes skin and serious eye irritationMay cause an allergic skin reaction. Suspected of causing cancer. Harmful if swallowed or in contact with skin.
Precautionary Statements – Prevention: Contains: Bis[4-(2,3-Epoxypropoxy) phenyl]propane. Carbon black, Alkylglycidyl ether. Obtain special instructions before use. Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read andunderstood. Avoid breathing dust/ fume/ gas/ mist/ vapors/ spray. Use personal protective equipment as required.Wash face, hands and any exposed skin thoroughly after handling. Contaminated work clothing should not beallowed out of the workplace. Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
Precautionary Statements – Response: IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Removecontact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water. If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention.Take off contaminated clothing and wash before reuse.
Precautionary Statements – Storage: Store in awell-ventilated place. Keep container tightly closed. Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep container tightly closed.Store locked up.
Precautionary Statements – Disposal: Dispose of contents/container to an approved wastedisposal plant.
Keep out of the reach of children.