Size: 1 Kit, clamshelled
Units per case: 6
WARNING: DO NOT APPLY WHILE MOTOR IS RUNNING
1. Clean rust and dirt from area to be repaired with sandpaper and alcohol wipe supplied. When
outside temperature is below 70°F, preheat by running motor until metal is quite warm to the
touch. When temperature is over 70°F, preheating is not necessary.
2. Remove and discard brown paper from Tiger Patch® wrap. Peel off and discard clear plastic
backing from BOTH sides of wrap.
3. Wrap Tiger Patch® firmly around the damaged area overlapping 1” to give a double layer. For
best seal, make sure wrap covers an area the width of included clamp.
4. Put bolt through hole in clamp and start threading bolt into clip. Form clamp around Tiger
Patch, wrapping the end of the band through the slot at the other end. Squeeze clamp tight
and drop the end of the clip into the closest clip slot. Tighten clamp. DO NOT OVERTIGHTEN!
5. Idle motor or drive vehicle for 20 minutes to cure. Tiger Patch® seals itself with the heat from
your car or truck’s exhaust.
Precautionary Statements – Prevention: Avoid contact with eyes and prolonged contact with skin.
Precautionary Statements – Response: In case of skin contact, wash thoroughly with soap and water. For eye contact, flush with water for 15 minutes. If concerned, get medical advice/attention.
Precautionary Statements – Storage: Store in a well-ventilated place.
Precautionary Statements – Disposal: Dispose of contents/container to an approved waste disposal plant.