Size: 0.84 oz (25ml)
Units per case: 12
1. Roughen, clean and dry all surfaces to be repaired.
2. Turn nozzle end up andpull plunger back slightly (1/8″). Allow air bubbles to rise to top. Snap off and save storage cap.
3. Push plunger to dispense equal amounts of hardener and resin onto a discardable surface such as a piece of cardboard. Mixing paddle will pop out from plunger. Pull back plunger to stop flow. Snap on cap.
4. MIX THOROUGHLY with paddle provided and apply to surface. Bond sets in 3-4 minutes and item can be handled in 15 minutes. Full strength in 24 hours. Low temperatures lengthen set time.
5. Wipe nozzle clean. Storage cap snaps on one way only. NOTE: Not recommended for use above 200°F (93°C). Does not bond to Polyethylene or Polypropylene Plastics. Store between 55°F-75°F
Causes skin irritation and serious eye irritation
May cause an allergic skin reaction
May cause cancer. May cause drowsiness or dizziness. May cause damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposures. May cause genetic defects. May cause respiratory irritation. May cause severe burns and eye damage.
Precautionary Statements – Prevention: Contains: Methyl methacrylate, Methacrylic acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Dimethylbenzyl hydroperoxide, Cumene. Obtain special instructions before use. Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood. Use personal protective equipment as required. Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapors/spray. Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area. Wash face, hands and any exposed skin thoroughly after handling. Contaminated work clothing should not be allowed out of the workplace. Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces. – No smoking. Use only non-sparking tools. Take precautionary measures against static discharge.
Precautionary Statements – Response: IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
IF ON SKIN (or hair): Remove/Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/shower. Wash contaminated clothing before reuse.
IF INHALED: Remove victim to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing. IF SWALLOWED: Rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting.
IN CASE OF FIRE: Use CO2, dry chemical, or foam for extinction. Precautionary Statements – Storage: Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep cool. Store locked up.
Precautionary Statements – Disposal: Dispose of contents/container to an approved waste disposal plant.
Keep out of the reach of children