Size: 1 Kit, clamshelled
Units per case: 12
Exhaust system should be cold before repair is started. Always wear protective eyewear and gloves when working on exhaust system.
1. Wire brush, sand or scrape loose dirt and rust from repair area.
2. Activate bandage by following instructions on pouch.
3. Moisten area to be repaired with wet rag or sponge.
4. Position Heat Shield over hole and wrap Muffler-Cast® Bandage tightly over this metal shield, overlap bandage for stronger bonding.
5. Secure the repair with the wire tie included in kit.
6r Preferably, allow repair to dry overnight. (Or engine may be idled for 1 O minutes so that repair is cured by exhaust heat).