Size: 3 oz
Units per case: 12
1. For best results, surfaces should be clean and dry.
2. Cut nozzle and apply a continuous 1/16″ to 1/4″ (2 to 6mm) bead of silicone to one surface, surrounding all bolt holes. Assemble parts immediately while silicone is still wet. Finger tighten until material begins to squeeze out around flange.
3. Let dry for one hour then tighten to torque specifications.
4. Allow 24 hours to fully cure before filling with fluids or returning to service.
5. Replace cap after use. NOTE: Not recommended for use on head gaskets or parts in contact with gasoline.
May cause allergic skin reaction
Suspected of causing cancer.
Precautionary Statements – Prevention: Contains: 2-butanone oxime. Calcium carbonate, Stearic acid, Limestone. Obtain special instructions before use. Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood. Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapors/spray. Use personal protective equipment as required. Wash face, hands and any exposed skin thoroughly after handling. Contaminated work clothing should not be allowed out of the workplace. Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
Precautionary Statements – Response: IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water. If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention. Wash contaminated clothing before reuse.
Precautionary Statements – Storage: Protect from sunlight. Store in a well-ventilated place. Store locked up. Precautionary Statements
Disposal: Dispose of contents/container to an approved waste disposal plant. Keep out of the reach of children.