Size: 0.25 oz (7g)
Units per case: 12
Spark Plug Boots:
1. Turn off electrical system.
2. Remove dirt and grease.
3. Coat the inside of all boots, spark plug boots, distributor cap boots, and ignition coil boot. 4. Snap boots into place.
1. Turn off ignition.
2. Thoroughly clean connecting surfaces.
3. Coat all connections with a thin film of grease.
4. Reassemble connections making sure there is good metal to metal contact.
Precautionary Statements – Storage: Keep container tightly closed. Store in a well-ventilated place. Store locked up. Precautionary Statements – Disposal: Dispose of contents/container to an approved waste disposal plant.
Keep out of the reach of children.