Size: 3 oz
Units per case: 12
1. Clean and dry all surfaces.
2. Cut nozzle to apply thin, even bead to one surface (1/16″ to 1/8″ bead). For windshields, hold at 45° angle and push sealant ahead of nozzle.
3. Assembly immediately. Surfaces being bonded may need clamping for 1 hour or until silicone is firm. Silicone becomes tack free in one hour.
4. Allow 24 hours for full cure under normal conditions. Allow more time in cold or dry conditions.
5. Trim excess with a sharp knife after cure. NOTE: Paint will not adhere to cured silicone.
WARNINGContains: Amorphous silica
Precautionary Statements – Storage
Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep container tightly closed. Store locked up.
Precautionary Statements – Disposal
Dispose of contents/container to an approved waste disposal plant.
Keep out of the reach of children.