Size: 3 oz
Units per case: 12
1. For best results, surfaces should be clean and dry.
2. Cut nozzle and apply a continuous 1/16″ to 1/4″ (2 to 6mm) bead of silicone to one surface, surrounding all bolt holes. Assemble parts immediately while silicone is still wet. Finger tighten until material begins to squeeze out around flange.
3. Let dry for one hour then tighten to torque specifications.
4. Allow 24 hours to fully cure before filling with fluids or returning to service.
5. Replace cap after use. NOTE: Not recommended for use on head gaskets or parts in contact with gasoline.
Contains: Amorphous silica
Precautionary Statements – Storage
Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep container tightly closed. Store locked up.
Precautionary Statements – Disposal
Dispose of contents/container to an approved waste disposal plant.
Keep out of the reach of children.