Size: 0.84 oz (25ml)
Units per case: 12
1. Roughen, clean and dry all surfaces to be repaired.
2. Turn nozzle end up and pull plunger back slightly (1/8″). Allow air bubbles to rise to top. Snap off and save storage cap.
3. Push plunger to dispense equal amounts of hardener and resin onto a discardable surface
such as a piece of cardboard. Mixing paddle will pop out from plunger. Pull back plunger to stop flow. Snap on cap.
4. MIX THOROUGHLY with paddle provided and apply to surface. Bond sets in 5 minutes and item can be handled in 15 minutes. Full strength in 1 hour. Low temperatures lengthen set time.
5. Wipe nozzle clean. Storage cap snaps on one way only. NOTE: Not recommended for use above 200°F (93°C). Does not bond to Polyethylene or Polypropylene Plastics. This epoxy product is recommended for indoor use only, as the cured epoxy can
yellow and darken when exposed to sunlight and the elements.
Causes skin irritation and serious eye irritation
May cause an allergic skin reaction
Harmful if swallowed or in contact with skin
Precautionary Statements – Prevention: Contains: Reaction products of pentaerythritol, 2,4,6-Tris(Dimethylaminomethyl)phenol, Bis (Dimethylaminomethyl) phenol. Wash face, hands, and any exposed skin thoroughly after handling. Wear protective
gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection. Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapors/spray. Contaminated
work clothing should not be allowed out of the workplace. Do not eat, drink, or smoke when using this product.
Precautionary Statements – Response: IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and
easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water. If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention. Take off contaminated clothing and wash before reuse.
IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell. Rinse mouth.
Precautionary Statements – Storage: Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep container tightly closed. Store locked up. Precautionary Statements – Disposal: Dispose of contents/container to an approved waste disposal plant.
Keep out of the reach of children.