Units per case: 12
1. Remove mounting button from mirror bracket. Make note which side facesupwards.
2. On outside of windshield, circle with a crayon to identify old location of mirror button.
3. Carefully scrape windshield glass and button with a razor blade to remove ALL old adhesive. Old adhesive must be removed for new application to adhere. Scuffing button with sandpaper or a wire brush can help with adhesion.
4. Open Cleaner/Activator Towelette by pulling both sides of protective packet at the point at top of package. Fold packet back to use. Towelette is to remain attached to packet.
5. On the inside of the windshield, clean marked area and prime with Cleaner/Activator Towelette. Also clean and prime the button with equal attention. Allow to dry for at least 1 minute.
DO NOT TOUCH windshield or the button after the activator has been applied.
6. Open adhesive (pouch / pipette) at the top. Apply 1-2 drops of adhesive to the center of the button only.
7. IMMEDIATELY apply the button to the windshield, ensuring that the correct side is facing up, and hold firmly in place for 1 minute. Clean any access adhesive from windshield with a clean dry cloth. Allow to set for at least 30 minutes prior to mounting mirror.
Causes skin irritation and serious eye irritation
May cause an allergic skin reaction
May cause cancer
May cause drowsiness or dizziness
Highly flammable liquid and vapor
Precautionary Statements – Prevention: Contains: 2-Propanol, Copper naphthenate, Isobornyl acrylate, 2-hydroxyethyl methacrcylate, T-butyl peroxybenzoate, Organic acid, Maleic acid. Obtain special instructions before use. Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood. Use personal protective equipment as required. Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapors/spray. Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area. Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection. Wash face, hands and any exposed skinthoroughly after handling. Contaminated work clothing should not be allowed out of the workplace. Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces. – No smoking. Use only non-sparking tools. Take precautionary measures against static discharge. Keep container tightly closed. Keep cool.
Precautionary Statements – Response: IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Get medical attention.
IF ON SKIN (or hair): Remove/Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/shower. If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical attention. Wash contaminated clothing before reuse.
IF INHALED: Remove victim to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing. IN CASE OF FIRE: Use CO2, dry chemical, or foam for extinction. Precautionary Statements – Storage: Store locked up. Store in a
well-ventilated place. Keep cool.
Precautionary Statements – Disposal: Dispose of contents/container to an approved waste disposal plant.
Keep out of the reach of children.